It has been a rather crazy month. Going into Christmas I wanted to be early and a head of the game this year. So, I decided to start the first 2 weeks of the month sick. I first thought no big deal, I'll take care of my Christmas cards. We took several sets of pictures previously and you would think at least one would be decent. I then started to go through my entire collection of pictures of the entire year. I never noticed before but Mikey cannot just smile. He has pulled some kind of crazy face in every picture we have taken this past year. It was unbelievable! I always knew he was a nut, but now I have hundreds of pictures to prove it. So, I decided to try and just take pictures of the kids to see if I could at least get the cards done. Same problem. Tyler had enough before I could get even one decent picture. I love my kids dearly, I just wish I could figure out how to contain some of that energy. By the time I got the Christmas card thing figured out, school was let out do to all the snow (which will be another post). Thank goodness I had most all of my shopping done. However, those darn Christmas cards still haunted me. I finally got them back and was ready to mail them when something went out on my computer. I then had no addresses to send them off. By the time I got my computer fixed and my addresses on my cards, the local post office was closed due to the weather. Trucks didn't pick up the mail until hopefully today. Who knows they still may be at the post office- but at least they are out of my house! I should have given up at the start of the month and chalked it up to being sick!
3 comments:
I think I've given up on the "perfect" picture. I guess it just shows their personality!
I love the picture at the top of your blog, that's a perfect picture! This snow has made Christmas crazy. Randy has been walking to Fred Meyer's to do our shopping everyday. All the chains are sold out everywhere so we are truely stuck!
fun Days!
I am LOVING this snow..and I agree with Beth..Lovely family pict at the top of your blog!
Post a Comment