Merry Christmas

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages!

This was one episode of 3 within a half an hour. I was putting away stuff in the garage. Tyler comes in and say's "Mommy, poopy." I turn around and this is what I saw. Of course I grabbed the camera and then went to find my mess. It wasn't 30 minutes later after I put a new diaper on and dressed him, that he came down with an Iron Man mask and light saber and no pants or diaper on. I took a picture of that too but I haven't figured out how to cover his front or I would put that on too. Then after that I dressed him, cleaned his mess and put him in the playroom with Brooklyn while I showered. A few minutes later Brooklyn brought him into me and he was messy and had stripped again! So, if anyone wonders what I stay busy with, look at the little bum above.

This photo was actually taken today. My boy does not like to keep his clothes on. This is the 3rd time within a week that I have found him naked in his bed after his nap. His diaper is thrown over, blankets soaked and at least today he did not pee through the slats onto the floor. Someone told me to put his diaper on backwards--doesn't work. Duct tape is next and if anyone has any brilliant ideas before I go nuts please advise-asap!

Brooklyn traded Tyler pajamas. Pretty sad she fits into a 2T pajamas. She is so small (Brooklyn has fake teeth in-great smile eh?). However, Ryan was more disturbed with Tyler in the princess nightgown. Especially when Tyler screamed when he took it off. I thought he looked pretty cute!

Just another Tyler day. Really, not one days go with out one good mess! This one was pretty mild comparitively.

One more thing that scares Ryan! Tyler loves Brooklyn's sparkly shoes! He has headed out the door many times with these shoes. A couple of times he has taken off his shoes I put on and switched them for something more exciting! And don't you dare try to switch them! Needless to say, I am a lot more amused than my husband--

8 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

Enjoy it Heidi! I thinkg it's great you take pictures of it. :)

Rachel said...

Way to have a sense of humor! He is so Max and even a little of Jaykob at that age. Good luck with that!

Kimberly said...

Oh man, at least they're dang cute right!? We seriously need to get together. It has been too long!

Beth said...

This age is so busy! Gavin is a cereal/ cracker dumper. He also takes his diaper off. Life will be so easy someday, when the kids aren't so cute though.

Lisa said...

Hey, long time no see! Your post makes me tired just looking at it and you almost have double the amount of kids I have. Hey, I'm finally blogging and need your email to add you cause it's set as private. Hope you're doing well!

Janessa Couch said...

Your post brings back so many memories of Ashley at that age. We had to resort to Duck Tape, but when that did not work we would put her zipper up pajamas on backwards so she could not get the zipper down. It worked for us. Good luck with that.

kate n. said...

zipper pajamas backwards sounds like a good idea! my brother said their kid had 2 piece pj's (top and bottoms) and he would safety pin them together so she wouldn't strip.
good luck with that!

Cari Payne said...

Oh my goodness Ryan! I did not know you had a blog! How are you? You have such a Cute Family! Keep in touch! Cari (spitzer) Payne