My only shot of Brooklyn for the night. . . . the little stinker!
Look out, here comes Dragon Vador!
Mikey and Myah: Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker
Halloween was exciting as always. We have the best neighborhood where so many decorate their houses and have such a fun time with Halloween. Some however are a little too scary. Some houses even serve you hot chocolate! Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures of some of the homes. It is amazing the lengths that some people go for this holiday. This year we went to our friends the Shorts for dinner with the Jensen's and Dixon's. A tradition the last few years. We have dinner and trick or treating right after. The kids love being out with each other. This year Mikey was none other than Luke Skywalker. Ryan of course had to be Darth Vader, Brooklyn started out in the morning as the little mermaid, then a princess, then at night I convinced her to be a lady bug so she would keep warm. Tyler was the cutest purple dragon ever. Brooke wasn't in posing mode so I only got a picture I sneaked in of the lady bug.
Oh, we couldn't forget to post our great haunted Halloween house we decorated. The kids can hardly wait to dig in.
3 comments:
Cute pics! I feel your pain in trying to catch the kids for pictures. We had dressed up all week for school and dance and everything else, that by the time halloween came, I hardly had any time. Looks like you all had fun anyway. Here's to no cavities!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! The kids are getting so big...I'm glad to see so many pictures of them.
just found your blog. So fun! Congrats to Ryan on the paintball championship!
Post a Comment