
Just a cute photo of Brooklyn and Aaron

These kids could never get enough time with Aaron.
(Mikey is looking a little scary in this picture)

This is Tyler tormenting his brother. . . again. Trying to
catapult him across the room and then we have Tyler hugging him better. By far the worst episode yet was Tyler pinching Aaron's eye's shut. Once he knew he was in trouble he hugged him immediately accompanied with a sorry. Brother's can be so much fun!


I am willing to post this awful picture of me to appreciate the moment. A tired and worn out new mom with her beautiful new baby boy snuggled in for a snooze. How precious is that?

This one melted my heart. Mikey taking a cat nap with his brother.

This is my ice cream lover. I can't tell you how many times I have found that kid behind the counter with a half gallon of ice cream in his possession. He is definitely his mother's child:)


Brooklyn was so proud of her creation! It wasn't even 2 seconds after I took this photo that Tyler destroyed it and was so proud while Brooke freaked out. Hmm imagine that.
7 comments:
You are playing catchup like I just did. I love my blog, but it takes some time to do but now I am caught up, I have to keep it that way. I love the sleeping baby pictures.
So fun to read and see all of this! You are a sweet wife and a wonderful mom. I love that sleeping picture, I know how you feel!
ps. funny easter egg story
pps. I didn't know your van broke down at the tulip farm, I'm so sorry!
I love your sleeping picture too....You are beautiful Heidi
Great pictures of the kids. I especially love the one of Ty, mauling Aaron. Not to mention the ice cream. I have defiantly caught Ty in action with the ice cream too. That was too funny!
I love all the random pictures! Your family is growing up so fast. Im glad your back to posting, I was missing the updates.
That little Tyler sounds like my Chase! I loved the pics and am getting excited for the arrival of my baby.
So glad to get caught up on your family! :) They are all so cute and the guitar cake was awesome. Glad to see you are busy and well. Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment