The kids had a great time at the tulip festival this year. It was a fun place for a field trip- thanks Rachel. Though the day started out fun it ended up as a pretty miserable day which if it wasn't for Angela it could have been worse. To make a long story short, I had my van towed from the Tulip Festival. Thankfully Angela hadn't left yet and took Brooklyn and Tyler with her. Thanks Ang! Aaron and I hung out until Ryan and the tow truck came. The owners felt sorry for me and sent me home with some beautiful tulips in hopes that sometime in the near future we may return. Ha Ha. After a full day at their farm, lets just say it may be a while. And in all fairness, it wasn't so bad. Ryan got away from work early and we got to hang out together, just the 3 of us. Something that doesn't happen much anymore. Hmmm, I might have to try that tactic sometime again soon:)
Well Hello Again!
10 years ago
1 comment:
What a fun Preschool activity. I hate when fun days end like that but friends are excellent to always pull you out of crazy situations.
Post a Comment