Merry Christmas

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 5, 2009 Aaron Scott Janeway is finally here!





Our new little addition finally made it and I am finally posting it! Aaron was born March 5th at 10:59 A.M. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long. This was the easiest delivery so far. After going natural with Tyler, I was prepared and scared for the worst. However I must have expressed that one too many times to my doctor. I would love to know what she wrote on my chart! The nurses were great. The had the anesthesiologist right out side my door and I had the epidural after my 4th hard contraction and the rest was a breeze!








My Mom got to come and stay with us for a few days after Aaron arrived. We were all so excited to have her come stay with us. The kids adore her and had a great time with her. It was so hard to see her go, however we enjoyed every minute with her.

Aaron's first bath. Everyone wanted to help. Tyler wanted to join him and help wash him.

8 comments:

Cali said...

Oh I am so happy for you! Congratulations. How wonderful to have him here safely. I just wish we didn't live so far away now so that I could come and see you (and him!)

Janessa Couch said...

He is cute! So glad that you had an easy delivery. I bet your kids just adore him!

Kimberly said...

Oh man, we seriously don't come out enough. I wanna come hold that little munchkin of yours! He's adorable. We'll make it out soon!

Trisha said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy and for looking so fabulous pregnant! I loved the pics.

atkinson family said...

Yeah! Heidi he is beautiful. Looks just like the rest of the Janeways. I am so happy for the great delivery and healthy baby. I would love to bring you dinner:)I love all the pics of the family. They are getting so big! Congratulations!

laughingitupwiththepetersons@blogspot.com said...

those were the cutest pics. Tanner said "mom I want a new baby"! Ha Ha I don't think so. Your family is so cute. Enjoy!

Sarianna said...

Congratulations Heidi! He is so cute and you look great! I hope everything is going well! How is having four little ones? We are contemplating a fourth, but I'm a little nervous.

Jake and Megan said...

Congrats Heidi! He is adorable!